We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. We need a resource for the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Storekeeper Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate receipts, the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs with accounts department.
Bookkeeping , Inventory Management Knowledge, Analytical computations, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management, Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time, Skills to operate common office equipment
|Education||Bcom (preferably)/ Bachelors|
|Relevant Experience||Min 2 years|