Sigma Pakistan Warranty:
Thank you for purchasing a Sigma product, the premier choice for all your photographic equipment needs.
Hope Enterprises stands behind SIGMA with warranty coverage that will ensure your product’s top performance. SIGMA products purchased in Pakistan from Sigma Pakistan or an Authorized Pakistani SIGMA dealer are eligible for the SIGMA Pakistan LIMITED WARRANTY of ONE YEAR. If your SIGMA photographic product is within the warranty period, you can contact our service department for repairs.
Any SIGMA product that is not imported by Hope Enterprises or has been purchased from any unauthorized Pakistani SIGMA Dealer will not be serviced under the SIGMA Pakistan LIMITED WARRANTY.
Hope Enterprises warrants new products and their parts against defects in materials or workmanship for a warranty duration that begins from the original purchase date. If it is determined that the product proves defective in either material or workmanship during this period, Hope Enterprises will repair at Hope Enterprise’s Service Center based in Lahore, without charge to you. The warranty is applicable to Sigma products purchased and used for the purpose for which such equipment was originally designed.
To obtain service under the terms of this warranty, either return to your authorized dealer or contact the service department of Hope Enterprises at:
Sigma Service Center
86th Chamberlain Road, NisbatChowk Lahore.
You will be required to submit a copy of the original bill of sale. Please note that shipping charges and the safe preparation of your item(s) for transit to the service department of Hope Enterprises are the sole responsibility of the sender.
During the warranty duration period, repairs or adjustments will be made free of charge to your Sigma item if accompanied by the original bill of sale, when returning the product.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions
1. This warranty applies only to Sigma products imported, distributed and/or sold by Hope Enterprises(Sigma Pakistan) to its dealers or customers. It is valid only for purchases from SIGMA Pakistan or a SIGMA Pakistan Authorized Dealer.
2. A substantive response will be provided within seven working days, once the defective product has been booked/received.
3. This response will include the technician’s analysis of the issue and the proposed resolution. Clear reasons will be provided if it is not possible for the Hope Service Center to accommodate the customer’s request.
4. The warranty claim will be strictly catered to as per the Sigma Japan Terms and Conditions and policies.
5. If the product is coveredin the warranty, the service is free of charge. For out-of-warranty repairs or where products are exempted from warranty claim conditions mentioned below, a service fee will apply.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
1. Purchaser must retain bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
2. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Conditions where Warranty is not applicable:
Hope Enterprises does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
1. Product is not imported, distributed, or sold by Hope Enterprises.
2. Defect, failures, damages, or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, negligence in shipping, servicing, or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way.
3. If the product has had, its serial number(s) removed or altered.
4. Impact, water, sand, battery leakage; normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
5. Damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
6. Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of the product, by anyone other than an authorized Hope Enterprises Representative/Technician.
“Any Decision by the Sigma Pakistan Service Center related to theWarranty provision will deemed final”.